$3.99 – $19.99
Dental chew for dogs, hamsters, and other pets.
Whimzees are flavorful treats designed to promote dental health. Although they were designed for dogs, they make great treats for other types of pets as well. They are edible and made of natural vegetables with no added chemicals, wheat, gluten or meat byproducts.
These treats are suitable for:
- Dogs: This product was designed for dogs, and are a great treat with the dual purpose of dental health. The shape and texture of Whimzees reduce plaque buildup and freshen breath.
- Hamsters: Hamsters also go nuts over Whimzees! The treats are potato based and safe for hamster consumption. This treat is perfect for wearing down a hamster's teeth, which grow continuously. It is especially useful for hamsters that do not like to chew on wood, since it provides an alternative substance for them to chew and wear their teeth down on.
Potato Starch, Glycerin, Powdered Cellulose, Lecithin, Dried Brewers Yeast, Color Added (Malt Extract, Annatto Extract, Alfalfa Extract)
- Small: For dogs 12-22 pounds
- Large: For dogs 22-80 pounds
- Hamsters will appreciate any size of Whimzee, so it will depend on how often you want to give your hamster a new one. Note that for hamsters that like to eat Whimzees, it's best to take the treat out of the cage after a few hours so that your hamster does not fully replace his meals with Whimzees, which are not a nutritionally complete diet.
small – package of 2, small – package of 17, large – package of 1, large – package of 7